Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finally I figured out how to do a blog! Its taken me forever to figure it out. 

Well.. a lot has gone on in the Dannels family this last year. It's been quite the year for us. This last summer we found out I was pregnant and that my baby was going to be due only two weeks after I graduated from college and only a week after my last and most important board for school. I was ready to do everything and had everything planned out. But, things turned out a little different. My little girl decided she wanted to come early and was 7 weeks early so she had to stay in the hospital until she knew how to do everything on her own. She was there exactly a month and did amazing while she was there. Every time a nurse or doctor came in they called her perfect and they couldnt believe how fast she was learning everything. She is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, and I always hear people say that having a baby changes your life and youll never understand how much you love someone until its your own, but now I know how that feels. We have had her home for four days now and it feels so good that kyle and i can start feeling like parents. Shes perfect in every way and I couldn't imagine my life without her. Even though shes only a month old she has taught me a lot and has made me realize what kind of mom and wife I want to be and how I want to raise my family. I also want to say how grateful I am for the gospel in my life. Without it I don't know how I would have gotten through this year and I am so grateful for the blessings and hope the gospel brings in my life. If anyone is ever going through a hard time you should turn to your Father in Heaven and he will help you.

Reese Harper Dannels born 3 lbs 11 ounces 16 inches long
Came home from the hospital 5 lbs and 18 inches long






When I was pregnant I was also having problems my whole pregnancy so I missed 2 weeks of school and thought I wasent going to be able to graduate. But, I knew I just wanted to get it done so I made up clinic hours. It was hard going to school double the time but I did it anyways because I just wanted to finish. So now, I am officially graduated from college as a DENTAL HYGIENIST! Its the best feeling and I cant believe its already over.

No comments:

Post a Comment